Rihoas Wishlist

 Hi!

I recently discovered an online store: Rihoas that has caught my attention for its elegant and chic clothes.

I'm going to make you a wishlist of my favorite products. I have ordered 2 items and as soon as they arrive I will tell you how the quality is and how good they feel.


I love this sweater, it's Isabel Marant style, it can also be worn in 2 ways (V-shaped or round)


I fall in love with this type of top with ties on the shoulders (here, here and here)

(I have ordered one and I cant wait to wear it!)


1. The two-tone bikini with the high-waisted panties seems super elegant to me.

2. The blue dress seems very preppy to me and it looks great with a white jacket between seasons (here)

3. The basics cannot be missing in your closet, like this cable knitten cardigan (here)



And finally this lemon dress and ribbed top similar to Dolce and Gabbana style (I also ordered it!) 


What do you think? Do you like my selection?


Kiss Kiss

Comentarios

Archivo

Mostrar más